Wednesday, January 21, 2009

On This Day After The Most Historic Day In History, I Must Discuss...

My Weekend...

1st Off... Much Respect To... As Of 12 PM Tuesday Afternoon, Our New President Barack Hussein Obama... You Have A Major Step Ahead Of You... And By Unarguably The Most Attended Inauguration EVER, The People Support You... Long Road Ahead, Commander In Chief... Let's Make That Change...

Friday, After Work, I Rolled Out With Some Co-Worker's To TGIFriday's As We Usually Do On Friday's After Work... Well, We Got There And Proceeded To Get Our Bevarges On... Well, A Pair Of My Coworkers Were There Earlier And Met A Young Lady... So She Joined Us In A Drink... Or Two... Or Five...

Well, I Don't Know What Happened Next... But I Look Up After Coming Back From The Juke Box To See This Young Lady Have A Drink Tossed On Her By One Of My Coworkers... Do I Know What Happened? No... Did We Pay The Bill And Leave? Yes... Suffice It To Say... We MAY Not Be Allowed In This Lovely Establishment... Dammit... The Sliders Were Great...

Saturday, I Played Paintball... Well,,, Let Me Explain Something About This Game... It Was At An Indoor Place... And It Was Fun... And It Was A Birthday Party... For A Twelve Year Old... He Invited Me To His Party, So Of Course, I Played... And I Caught One In The Eye...


Just Picture Me Running Around With A Bunch Of Kids And Another Adult On The Other Team... I Was Allowed To Shoot Only The Adult... But The Kids Were Allowed To Shoot Whoever They Wanted... Which Apparently Included Their Own Teammate... Yes... I Was NYPD'ed By My Own Squad...




Maaaaan... These Kids Were Killin' Me... Literally... And A Fun Day Was Had By All... True Story... And The Paintball Battles Inspired The Song Of The Day...

Song Of The Day: Whar - The Rza feat. Kool G. Rap And Ghostface Killah

Get It Here

1 comment: