Friday, January 9, 2009

ROAD TRIP BLOG... ROAD TRIP!!!

What's The Good Word, All? I Am Actually Writing This On A Bus To Maryland To Go Visit My Daughter... Some Of Y'all Maryland Readers Have Probably Seen Me On The Red Line And Didn't Realize... I Was The One That Looks Completely New York... I Stand Out...

Which Reminds Me Of The First Time I Took The 'Metro'...I Got On The Red Line Drinking A Soda... I Did Not Know You Can't Do That... Hell, In New York, I've Eaten A 4 Chicken Wings And Rice Combo On The 'E' Train... Well, An Officer Came Over To Me:

Officer: Sir, Are You From Around Here...
ILL: No, Officer, I Am From New York...
Officer: Well, You Can't Drink Anything On The Metro...
ILL: (closes drink and puts in jacket) No Problem, Officer...

Lesson Learned... I Can't Believe I Was Gonna Get A Ticket For Quenching My Thirst... But I Digress...

I Am On My Way To Visit My Daughter For Her 1st Basketball Game Of The Season And For A Father/Daughter Dance. Now, My Schedule Changed So I Don't Visit Her As Much As I Used To... But This Woman Made An Inappropriate Comment To My Ex When She Signed My Daughter Up For The Dance...

Ex De ILL: I'd Like To Sign Jazmine Up For The Father/Daughter Dance...
Evil Woman: Really?
Ex De ILL: Yes. Really. Why?
Evil Woman: What Are You Gonna Do, Wear A Shirt, Tie And A Beard?

What? This Woman Is Assuming That Just Because She Doesn't See Me @ Any Events Is Because Most Are Held During The Week... I Live In New York... My Work Hours Are Crappy... Does This Woman Know About The Time I Left Work Early To Get On A Bus To Make My Daughter's First Confession Before Her Communion Just To Leave THAT Night To Make Work The Next Day? Does She Know That I Get Her During Spring Break? Or That For A Week In The Summer, She Stays With Me?

My Ex Said She Took Care Of It, But I Wanna See This Woman... Just So She Knows I Exist... And I Can Spit In Her Fruit Punch... Aaaoooowwww...

Song Of The Day:
Ed O. G. & Da B. U. L. L. D. O. G. S. - Be A Father To Your Child

(TO BE ADDED WHEN I AM BACK HOME... SORRY)

1 comment:

  1. ok that used to be my jam.. dem boston cats..

    Now errr I NEED AN UPDATE.. what did the woman say when she saw you? did you punch her in the eye??

    LOL @ the cop coming up to you on the metro LOL

    ReplyDelete